Monday, July 6, 2009

About Me

Hello,i'm Muhammad Afiq B. Nawawi.I'm from Muar,Johor which is Jalan Junid area.This year I'm 19 years old.I am studying at UITM Segamat Johor and currently taking Diploma in Banking course.This semester,i am in a part 3 and staying in Sempana Riau college.I take this course because i'm interested in Banking and encouragement from my parents.I'm the eldest brother from 4 siblings,so i have to be a good role model for my other younger brother.

During free time,my hobby is to play computer games and also chatting.I like to make new friend at the internet because it is interesting for me to meet someone different.When talk's about food,my favourite food is 'mee bandung' Muar.Muar is famous with it's 'mee bandung'.There are many restaurant located in Muar that make delicious 'mee bandung'.Orange juice is my favourite drink and i like to drink some fruit juice.

In sports,i like to play hand ball.This is because,i think this sport is suitable for me.Futhermore, in primary school,i took part in some hand ball competition and i think this sports is interesting for me.My favourite music is rock genre and a little bit of rap while my favourite movie is Transformers 2.I think this is the greatest movie that i have ever seen.

About my parents,my father's name is Nawawi B. Bahari.He works as a bank officer at the OCBC Bank.He is a sporting and funny person that i have ever meet.He is also caring with their children's education.My mother's name is Nor Raihan Bte Saad.She also works as a bank officer at the HSBC Bank.I can describe my mother as a loving person and also caring as my father do.Sometimes,my parent are strict with their children education.They also reminded their children to study hard to get a bright future.

My ambition is to be a bank manager as my parents work as a bank officer.I hope this dream becomes true.Eventhough i am not good in calculation but i can handle it to achieve my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment