Saturday, July 18, 2009

My roommates!

Hello to all readers again,today i want to tell you about my roommates.Now,I'm at UiTM Segamat,Johor and stayed in Sempana Riau college.In this college,i get room 243 and 4 persons stayed in this room.My first roommate is Muhammad Zahran B. Ismail,from Gombak, Selangor.My second roommate is Mohammad Fikri Amir B. Norman,from Kuala Kubu Bharu,Selangor and my last roommate is Muhammad Zamzam B. Baharom,from Tangkak,Johor.


My first roommate takes Diploma in Accountancy course and now he's in Part 3.He is a funny person and interesting.Furthermore,he likes to eat and he's very friendly.He likes to eat 'Nasi Goreng Ayam' and his favourite drink is 'Teh Ais'.He also always skip class nowadays.He can be categorised as a handsome boy in this room.Then,his hobby likes to play futsal.He also took part in this sport while he was in secondary school.


My second roommate takes Diploma in Science Quantitative course and now in Part 1.I can describe he is a quiet person and shy since i have stayed here for 2 weeks.Although he is a quiet person,he's also a hardworking person because he always clean up the room when the room looks messy.His favourite food is 'Mee Goreng and 'Milo Ais' as his favourite drink.He likes to play computer games because it is not bored at all.


My third roommate takes Diploma In Banking and now in Part 1 also.He is a easy going person and don't talk too much.He likes to chat with other senior although he is in Part 1.He is a friendly person and likes create jokes.He likes to eat 'Nasi Goreng Cili Padi' and his favourite drink is 'Sirap Bandung'.He also have interesting hobby,his hobby is watch movie.The latest movie that he watch is Transformers 2.He likes to collect other old movie such as P.Ramlee movie and other.I also joined him to watch movie s together.


That's all about my roommates.Although i have knows them for 2 weeks,they are all sporting and friendly person.I hope,i will try in this room until the end of semester.

1 comment:

  1. Afiq, basic things are not covered! How many times do I have to tell you this?

    My third roommate takes Diploma In Banking likes me <--- Really? You better be careful then!

    ReplyDelete